Fulbright scholarship wiki for students
The Fulbright scholarship is a program that offers financial aid headed by J William Fulbright. The Fulbright scholarship is a prestigious award typically given to students planning to pursue independent studies or to teach English abroad after graduation.
The Fulbright program is one of the prestigious award programs worldwide which is currently operating in over 155 countries. The program was established to increase mutual understanding between the people of the United States. With the Fulbright scholarships, it can help to further his or her education in several fields.
The Fulbright program includes the Fulbright Hays program which is a program of highly competitive, merit based grants for international educational exchange for students, teachers, professionals, scholars, artists, and scientists. For more information, please visit the Fulbright Scholarship Wiki.
These scholarships provide 8000 grants annually to undertake graduate study, university lecturing, advanced research, and classroom teaching. In 2010, there were 3000 people from United States awarded these scholarships.
You can apply for a Fulbright via the fellowship office. The fellowship office is headed by Michael Pippenger as a refreshingly helpful administrator. The fellowship is in charge of helping and preparing students for the application process of various scholarship and fellowships such as the Truman, Fulbright, Rhodes, and Marshall.
The Fulbright scholarship program works in two ways. Non US citizens may come to the US (foreign student programs, visiting scholars programs, and teacher exchange programs), and US citizens may receive funding to go to a foreign country (US student program, US scholar program, and teacher exchange program).
And also the Fulbright scholarship program offers you many types of financial aid that include student grants, scholar grants, teacher grants, and professional grants
The student grants:
– The Fulbright foreign language teaching assistant program provides for young teachers. It helps young teachers from overseas to refine their teaching and broaden their knowledge of American culture and society while strengthening the instruction of foreign languages at colleges throughout the United States.
– The Fulbright US Student Program offer fellowships for graduate students, graduating seniors, professionals, and artists to study abroad for one academic year.
– The Fulbright MTVU Fellowship awards up to four US students the opportunity to study the power of music. The fellows conduct research for one academic year on projects of their own design about musical aspects.
– The Fulbright Foreign Student Program enables for graduate students, artists, and young professionals from abroad to conduct research and study in the United States.
– The Fulbright Science and Technology is awarded to outstanding foreign students to support doctoral study at leading US institutions in engineering, science, technology, or related fields.
For more complete information about scholar grants, teacher grants, and professional grants, you can visit the Fulbright Scholarship Wiki at http://eca.state.gov/fulbright If you are interested to apply for this scholarship program, you have to meet the criteria.
Candidates recommended for Fulbright grants have high academic achievement, adaptability to interact successfully with the host community abroad, a compelling project proposal or statement of purpose, and are able to demonstrate leadership potential.
Gallery of Fulbright Scholarship Wiki
There are 6 high resolution images again to check, so Do not miss to view all Stunning images in Fulbright Scholarship Wiki article galleries for your next inspiration by clicking the thumbnail below.
Rate this Fulbright Scholarship Wiki
There are 420 readers and enthusiasts have rated this Fulbright Scholarship Wiki which is a part of Scholarship News.