Education expenses are rising each year and becoming almost unaffordable. That is why many people try to seek some other resource to help fund their education by seeking out scholarships and grants from companies, organizations, foundations, associations, churches, communities and universities. With this huge problem at hand, they willingly offer some financial aid programs for students who want to continue to higher education level who want to reach their goals. McDonald’s is also concerned about this issue and they do not want to fall behind what any other company by offers, and that is one of the reasons they offer the McDonald’s Scholarships for Hispanics program as financial aid.
What is the McDonald’s Scholarships for Hispanics?
The McDonald’s Company, the fast food restaurant with RMHC or Ronald McDonald House Charities helps senior high school students and even their employees who want to continue their education to higher level such as attend a reputable or accredited college by offering a scholarship as financial help. For McDonald’s Scholarships for Hispanics, you need to complete some requirements if you want to apply for this scholarship program. Although this scholarship program is available only for senior high school students who have Hispanic Heritage, but do not worry because McDonald’s has a lot of scholarship programs available not only for Hispanic students but also for common high school students. McDonald’s even offers scholarships for employees who want to juggle between study and work.
What are the requirements which should be completed for McDonald’s Scholarships for Hispanics?
There are several requirements that should be completed if you want to apply for McDonald’s Scholarships for Hispanics such as:
- This scholarship program is only available for Hispanic students, therefore to apply for this program you should have a Hispanic background.
- Senior high school students need to keep a Grade Point Average of at least 3.0 out of 4 or higher. The scholarship programs not only are based on financial need but also based on merit.
- Senior high school students should be American citizens or a permanent resident who lives in Puerto Rico or other USA states, but of course he or she is a Hispanic high school student.
- The District requirements are limited. Senior high school students should come from Columbia, Virginia or West Virginia and Maryland.
- Senior high school students should have a goal or plan to enroll in reputable or accredited universities or college in America or Puerto Rico. The Hispanic senior high school students need to choose a full-time undergraduate program.
- Senior high school students should prove their financial needs to apply for this McDonald scholarship program.
You could send or submit your application via e-mail and for an important message they also will contact you via e-mail. To know more about this McDonald’s Scholarships for Hispanics, you could search some information at hispanicfund.org, it also an e-mail address to submit your application.
Moreover, for those who want to apply for this scholarship program, you need to choose your major such as Health Care, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) Majors, Business Majors, or others. The winner of the McDonald’s Scholarships for Hispanics will receive $1,500 as of 2012.
Student Scholarships Information:scholarships for hispanics -
Gallery of McDonalds Scholarships for Hispanics Program for a Bright Future
There are 5 high resolution photographs again to check, so Don’t miss to check out all Exciting images in McDonalds Scholarships for Hispanics Program for a Bright Future article galleries for your next inspiration by clicking the thumbnail below.
Rate this McDonalds Scholarships for Hispanics Program for a Bright Future
There are 276 readers and enthusiasts have rated this McDonalds Scholarships for Hispanics Program for a Bright Future which is a part of Scholarship News.