Some of you might have a dream to serve in the air force. But you might also have the burden to continue your studies in college because you want to have a higher education. This is where you can become confused on which one to pursue.
When faced with this dilemma, you could actually take an air force ROTC scholarship so you will be able to get the best of both worlds. With this program you can get your education and serve in the United States Air Force.
What is the Air Force ROTC scholarship?
You surely have heard about the ROTC or Reserve Officers Training Corps where you could get training to be a military officer. The ROTC also offers some air force ROTC scholarships where you could get training to be an air force military officer and get a scholarship to fund your education while you still in the college.
With this air force ROTC scholarship you could relieve some of your burden with your tuition fees and be able to get some training as an Air Force Officer. After becoming a military officer at the end of your training, you will most likely have your degree too.
Requirements of the Air Force ROTC Scholarship
For those who want to get the Air Force ROTC scholarship, you should know the requirements will qualify you to apply:
- You should be the minimum age of seventeen years old while the maximum age is twenty-seven years old
- You should be a United State citizen
- You should have a minimum score of one thousand-one hundred on the SATs
- You should have minimum score of twenty-four on the ACT
- You should have minimum three-point zero grade point average in high school
- You should graduate from high school in a position within forty percent of highest student from your high school class
- You should pass the medical exam from Air Force ROTC Scholarship
- You should have the required weight and height as stated in ROTC requirements
- You should pass the physical requirement finest test, this test consist of crunches, push ups, and running for one and a half miles
Major for air force ROTC scholarship
There are a few majors that the air force ROTC scholarship supports. Most of it would be in applied science and engineering, but some other majors are supported such as dental, nursing, medical, optometry, physical therapy, and pharmacy.
Fund from air force ROTC scholarship
When you get the Air Force ROTC scholarship you would receive a large amount of money for college depending on the type of scholarship your receive. One type of scholarship you can receive is a full scholarship for your tuition for four years. You will also receive living expense funding for three hundred dollars and a book allowance for nine hundred dollars.
For the second type of scholarship you will receive tuition funding for eighteen thousand dollars a year, while the third type of scholarship you will receive full tuition in one of the state college in the state that you reside in.
Gallery of Air Force ROTC Scholarship Program – Reserve Officers Training Corps
There are 7 high resolution pictures again to check, so Do not miss to view all Appealing images in Air Force ROTC Scholarship Program – Reserve Officers Training Corps article galleries for your next inspiration by clicking the thumbnail below.
Rate this Air Force ROTC Scholarship Program - Reserve Officers Training Corps
There are 288 readers and enthusiasts have rated this Air Force ROTC Scholarship Program - Reserve Officers Training Corps which is a part of Scholarship News.