Young people must realize that education is an important thing that you should always have. With the right education you will get more opportunities to have a better life in the future. This is the hope that you should hold on to when you going through the process of your education.
What is the Hope Scholarship?
Some of you might not have the same opportunity to experience the right education that you need for your future. This is why you will need to know more about the Hope Scholarship.
The Helping Outstanding Pupils Educationally Scholarship also known as Hope Scholarship is a program that is made by the State of Georgia for their citizens. The funding is acquired from the lottery process that is held in the state.
Hope scholarship requirements
When you want to earn the hope scholarship there are some requirement that you need to fulfill, although these requirements do not need to be entirely satisfied. There are some important requirements such as:
- Attending and graduating with a three-point zero grade point average from one of the state high schools that are eligible for receiving hope scholarship.
- When you do not attend high school, then you should finish an eligible home study program from hope scholarship with three-point zero grade point average
- When you do not attend one of the eligible high schools, then you could complete the ineligible home study program or you could also try to get a GED and get a national combined for at least eighty-five percent for the SAT or ACT test.
- When you graduate from an ineligible high school or have completed an ineligible hope study program as required, then you should attend forty-five quarter hours or thirty semester hours of college degree level coursework with at least a three-point zero. When you take this option, you could pay for the course hours after you have completed the requirement and get the hope scholarship.
- When you have completed thirty, sixty or ninety semester hours, or forty-five, ninety, or one hundred and thirty-five quarter-hour with at least three-point zero grade point average on degree coursework, no matter what high school you were in, you would be eligible for the hope scholarship.
This hope scholarship is open for all of resident of the state of Georgia and United Stated of America citizens or non citizens with other requirement. The hope scholarship could only be used in one of the private or public university or technical universities in the state of Georgia that is eligible to receive the Hope Scholarship.
The hope scholarship could also be renewed annually as long as you still complete the requirements and get satisfactory academic scores as stated on the hope scholarship requirement.
If you are already receiving the hope a scholarship you can not get any other financial aid. When you are still receiving other financial aid at the moment you can not receive the hope scholarship even if you already meet the entire requirements. For more information please visit the official site.
Gallery of Georgia State Hope Scholarship
There are 6 high resolution pictures again to check, so Don’t miss to check out all Terrific images in Georgia State Hope Scholarship article galleries for your next inspiration by clicking the thumbnail below.
Rate this Georgia State Hope Scholarship
There are 240 readers and enthusiasts have rated this Georgia State Hope Scholarship which is a part of State Scholarships.