Since McDonald’s has been a favorite destination for food all over the world and has worked very hard over the years to increase its brand equity. McDonald’s also takes serious point in fulfilling its responsibilities towards society. Ronald McDonald House Charities with support from McDonald’s corporation and RMHC Global, offer a scholarship for students who face limited access to educational and career opportunities. This scholarship is a part of the charities’ incessant commitment for education. It also offers a scholarship of up to $100,000 to help you to go to the college or university of your choice.
McDonald’s Scholarships For Hispanics
Through its USA National Employees Scholarship Program, the organization has followed the path of charity that begins at home when it was comes to education assistance. Every year, talented employees are given $2,500 in scholarship money to pursue their dreams of higher education. They also can receive benefits of the scholarship for other forms of continuing education. There is also a $5,000 of scholarship for work and society named with McScholars of the year.
There four kinds of McDonald’s Scholarship that include the Scholars program, Asia Scholarship program, African-American Future Achievers Scholarship and HACER scholarship. Here are the details:
RMHC Scholars or Scholars program, it is provided for talented students and inconsiderate to their color and nationality, creed or their caste.
- RMHC or Asia scholarship program. It provides students of the Asian Pacific legacy a chance to pursue their study.
- RMHC or African-American Future Achievers Scholarship. This scholarship is reserved for African-American citizens.
- RMHC or Hacer scholarship. It is reserved for students who have at least one parent of Latino Heritage or Hispanic.
In partnership with the Hispanic college Fund (HCF), the McDonald’s family of restaurants will award a $21,000 of scholarship to deserving students. Each of the student honorees will receive a $1,500 scholarship to the U.S. University or college of their choice. Students selected should demonstrate leadership, character, volunteerism and exceptional scholastic skills. The McDonalds’ scholarship for Hispanics is open to high school seniors who want to pursue any undergraduate major. This scholarship is for those who live in the Greater Washington D.C. area. All applicants must have a minimum 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 of GPA.
How do you apply for the McDonald’s Scholarship for Hispanics and what are the requirements? Here are the details about the application process of the McDonald’s Scholarship for Hispanic and the requirements. Students must:
- Have a Hispanic background.
- Have a 3.0 of Grade Point Average on a scale of 4.0.
- A permanent resident residing in the U.S. or Puerto Rico or must be a U.S. citizen.
- Become a current Senior High School planning to register in a fulltime undergraduate at an accredited university or college in Puerto Rico or U.S.
- You must come from the district of Maryland, Columbia, Virginia or West Virginia.
- Must demonstrate your financial need.
- Must be younger than 21 years old.
Other Supporting Documentation And Materials That Also Required Are:
- Your transcript.
- Your personal statement.
- Your letter of recommendation.
- And form 1040.
The application for the McDonald’s Scholarship for Hispanics 2014 will be accepted online starting on October 1st 2013.
Student Scholarships Information:ronald macdonal\d scholarship for hispanics - McDonald\s Hispanic Scholarship Application - mcdonalds scholarships for hispanics -
Gallery of McDonald’s Scholarships for Hispanics
There are 8 high resolution pictures again to check, so Don’t miss to check out all Astounding images in McDonald’s Scholarships for Hispanics article galleries for your next inspiration by clicking the thumbnail below.
Rate this McDonald's Scholarships for Hispanics
There are 60 readers and enthusiasts have rated this McDonald's Scholarships for Hispanics which is a part of Scholarship News.