The most prestigious scholarship in Boston University is its Trustee scholarship, and this scholarship is a merit-based award. The Trustee scholarship is for students who have leadership abilities and show an outstanding academic talent. At Boston University, it forms their unique community and participates in a range of cultural, intellectual and also social activities. Students from all over the world and especially from United States are nominated by headmasters and secondary school principals. Those are considered of the top rank in their class for the Trustee Scholarship. Students who want to apply for the Boston University Trustee Scholarship must demonstrate their activity in communities, school and their exceptional records. The Boston University Trustee scholarship has a specified dollar amount that can cover your full tuition.
Boston University Trustee Scholarship Eligibility:
- For students who have a great record and are nominated by a principal headmaster or guidance counselor in their high school, must demonstrate their high motivation and leadership.
- Applicants must complete and submit the essay and form of nomination.
- Have a perfect GPA score of 4.0 or it encourages students to be in the top 10% of their class.
- Applicants must print the form of nomination and then give it to their headmaster, school counselor, or school principal.
- Applicants/ nominees must submit the application for admission at Boston University.
- Applicants must have 4.0 GPA score, 2307 of SAT score and also 35 for an ACT score.
How to Apply:
- You can email the Trustee Nomination Form to your headmaster or high school principal and then ask them save and fill out their changes.
- After that, you can fill out its electronic Trustee Essay Form. You can choose one following questions and respond to it in 600 words of essay.
- Next, you can submit the common application.
- Type the letters ‘TR’ if indicated to a Trustee scholar nominee in the box that is marked with ‘Office Use Only’ at the bottom of the page.
- You can email the Essay Form of Trustee Scholarship and make sure that your headmaster or principal has also emailed the form they received of Nomination. Submit it not later than December 1st to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The official result of the ACT or SAT Plus writing must be submitted.
- It is also required for the program of Accelerated Dental and Accelerated Medical and the subject test of SAT.
Boston University Trustee Scholarship Merit Awards
It consists of Trustee Scholarships, Presidential Scholarships and other Merit Scholarships
You will be considered for any financial aid of supplementary if you are receiving a merit award. Most of this Merit-based awards are not required when you apply for financial aid or have calculated the eligibility of finances. You are also encouraged to complete the need-based aid forms.
The benefits are considerable while the competition is rigorous. For further information, you can contact to 617-353-2320. What are you waiting for? If you meet all of the eligibility and criteria above, just lose the doubt. Be the nominee of Boston University Trustee Scholarship. Good luck!
Gallery of Boston University Trustee Scholarship
There are 9 high resolution images again to check, so Do not miss to view all Remarkable images in Boston University Trustee Scholarship article galleries for your next inspiration by clicking the thumbnail below.
Rate this Boston University Trustee Scholarship
There are 144 readers and enthusiasts have rated this Boston University Trustee Scholarship which is a part of Scholarship News.