Scholarships for High School Seniors Graduating in 2017
Scholarships help to cover the increasing costs for the furthering of his or her education. No matter what your academic background, major, and grades, you can find money-saving scholarships to pay other expenses in the college. Receive the money you deserve by applying for the scholarship for graduating in 2017 on this site. If you are looking for scholarships in high school, most of the money available for funding goes into a scholarship for you. A scholarship is any financial aid given to student to help cover other expenses.
A scholarship does generally does not have to be paid back. Most of them however have strict terms to retain them year after year. Generally, the requirements could range from maintaining a certain GPA, enrollment in a specific program, joining a certain group, and attending a minimum number of class hours. The scholarship for high school seniors can be classified under three broad categories include association based, merit based, and need based. Below is a great list of Scholarships for High School Seniors Graduating in 2017
Association based scholarships for high school seniors should look carefully into this category of scholarship. These types of scholarship are sparsely applied for so you have an increased chance of landing such an award. Needs based scholarships are generally not based on a student’s academic records. These scholarships are given to students with financial needs, though some will require of minimum GPA. The largest sources of financial aid based on need come from the federal supplement education opportunity grant and the Federal Pell grant program. Merit based scholarships for high school seniors can come from many sources. Merit based awardees are generally selected based on their performance in standardized tests such as ACT and SAT and on the student’s high school academic record as well. These scholarships awards will also require an essay and take into consideration the student’s extra-curricular activities.
List Of Scholarships For High School Seniors Graduating In 2017
There are so many scholarships available for you. Every year a number of organizations and colleges offer them for high school seniors. The purpose of these programs is to promote student excellence and accomplishment and also to identify remarkable students who show the promise of continuing excellence in higher education.
Here is a list of some of the many scholarships available for high school seniors. Let’s check these out!
– The Horatio Alger scholarship program. Check out horatioalger.org for more complete information and how to apply.
– Zinch one year free scholarship. Visit zinch.com for more information and how start the application process.
– Executive women international scholarship program. Visit ewiconnect.com for more complete information about this program.
– The Fountainhead essay contest. Find out at essaycontest.aynrandnovels.com for more detailed information and how to apply.
– American Angus auxiliary scholarships. Go visit at angusauxillary.com to start the process.
– Intel Science talent search scholarship. Visit societyforscience.org for more information on this tech scholarship.
– Siemens competition in mathematics, technology, and science. Check out collegeboard.org for more complete information on eligibility and how to apply.
– Elks National Foundation most valuable student competition. Find out more about them by visiting elks.org
Student Scholarships Information:Scholarships for graduated high school seniors of 2017 -
Gallery of Scholarships for High School Seniors Graduating in 2017
There are 15 high resolution photographs again to check, so Do not miss to check out all Astonishing images in Scholarships for High School Seniors Graduating in 2017 article galleries for your next inspiration by clicking the thumbnail below.
Rate this Scholarships for High School Seniors Graduating in 2017
There are 60 readers and enthusiasts have rated this Scholarships for High School Seniors Graduating in 2017 which is a part of Grade Level Scholarships.