CBSE Class 10th Result 2019: The Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE will start the online application process for CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2019 verification of marks, obtaining photocopy of evaluated answer books and re-evaluation soon on the official website of the board, the link for which is cbse.nic.in
CBSE Class 10th Result 2019: Verification of marks
- The result of verification of marks will be communicated in the following manner:
- The result of verification of marks will be uploaded on CBSE’s website
- In case of change in marks, a letter will also be sent to the applicant by Speed Post by concerned Regional Office of CBSE
- In case, where there is no change of marks, no letter will be sent by CBSE
- Applicants are advised to visit CBSE’s website for the status of verification request
- Only those candidates who will apply for verification of marks online will be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy of answer book(s) in that/those subject(s).
Date: May 10, 2019 to May 14 upto 5 pm
Fee: Rs 500 per subject
Photocopy of the evaluated answer book:
Date: May 27, 2019 to May 28 upto 5 pm
Fee: Rs 500 per answer book
- Only those candidates who have applied for verification of marks online in manner as prescribed above will be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy of the evaluated answer book(s)
- Application submitted on behalf of the candidate and also incomplete application will be summarily rejected and fees deposited shall be forfeited without any further reference
- Photocopy of the evaluated answer book will be provided in the candidate’s login account after blocking all information relating to the identity of the Examiner/ Evaluator/any other official associated with the examination process etc
- If the candidate desires to challenge the marks awarded to any question, then he/she will have to apply online, as per the schedule for re-evaluation of marks.
Re-evaluation of evaluated answer book(s):
Date: May 31 to June 1 upto 5 pm
Fee: Rs 500 per answer book
Only those candidates who have applied for obtaining photocopy of the evaluated answer book shall be eligible to apply for re-evaluation or challenge the marks awarded to any question(s)
Request for re-evaluation/challenges shall be accepted only for theory portion at Rs 100 per question
The applicant will have to refer to the marking scheme in the subject concerned which would be available on the website alongwith the question paper
Thereafter, candidates can submit application for re-evaluation in the required question(s) with reasoning
Status of revaluation shall be uploaded on the website followed by a formal letter by speed post
Decrease even by one mark shall be affected. (f) No appeal or review against the re-evaluation would be entertained.
CBSE 10th Result 2019: Details
The Central Board of Secondary Education has declared the CBSE Class 10 Result 2019, CBSE Board Result 2019 for Class 10 on May 6.
The total class 10 pass percentage improved by 5 percentage points – from last year’s 86.07% to this year’s 91.1%.
Thiruvananthapuram was India’s top performing district in the CBSE Class 10 results with a staggering pass percentage of 99.85.
About Central Board of Secondary Education:
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) was founded on November 3, 1962. It’s headquartered at Preet Vihar, New Delhi
- Its primary function includes preparing academic programmes and organizing examinations, especially for Class 10 and Class 12 students.