IBPS RRB recruitment 2019: The common recruitment process for Regional Rural Banks (RRB) has begun. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the notification on its official website. The candidates can apply from June 18, 2019, by login the official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in. The last date to apply is July 4, 2019. There will be two rounds of the entrance, first will be a preliminary round which will be followed by an interview round. The allotment of candidates will conclude by January 2020.
IBPS RRB recruitment 2019: Important dates to keep in mind
- Online registration date: June 18 to July 4
- Payment of Fees: June 18 to July 4
- IBPS RRB Prelims: August 3, 4 and 11 (Officer Scale 1); August 17, 18 and 25 (Office Assistant)
- IBPS RRB Main Exam: Office Assistant (September 29); Officer Scale 1 (September 22)
- IBPS RRB Single Exam: Officer Scale 2 and 3 (September 22)
- IBPS RRB Interview: Officer Scale 1, 2 and 3 (November)
- Provisional Allotment: January 2020
IBPS RRB recruitment 2019: Application Fees
The candidates can pay application fees from June 18 till July 4.
- Officer (Scale I, II & III)
- Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs.600/- for all others
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- – Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- – Rs.600/- for all others
IBPS RRB recruitment 2019: Pre-exam training
IBPS will conduct pre-exam training for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities/ Ex-Servicemen/ Persons With Benchmark Disabilities for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities for the Post of Officer Scale-I.
The training will be held at Warangal, Anantapur, Naharlagun (Papumpare), Guwahati, Ajmer, Raibareilly, Guntur, Raipur, Gandhinagar, Srinagar, Lucknow, Mandi, Jammu, Ranchi, Dharwad, Varanasi, Mallapuram, Patna, Imphal, Jodhpur, Shillong, Aizawl, Kohima, Indore, Bhubaneshwar, Salem, Howrah, Moradabad, Puducherry, Ludhiana , Gorakhpur, Rohtak, Rajkot, Hyderabad, Agartala, Muzaffarpur, Dehradun, and Nagpur.