Indian Navy: The Indian Navy is expected to release the admit cards for Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR), Artificer Apprentice (AA) and Matric Recruits (MR) recruitment exam tomorrow, February 15. Once the admit cards will be released, all the candidates can download the same from the official website, the link for which is joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy MR, SSR, AA Exam 2018: Dates
As per the schedule, the recruitment exam will be conducted from February 23 to February 28. The recruitment test will be held in computer-based testing (CBT) mode.
Indian Navy Admit Card 2018: Here’s how to download
- Log on to the official, joinindiannavy.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘Indian Navy admit card for AA, SSR’ admit card link
- Enter your log in details
- Click on submit
- Admit cards will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print out of the same for future reference.
Presently the Indian Navy conducts recruitment for enrolling sailor recruits at 31 examination centres across the country.
- Sailor – Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) – 2500 Posts
- Sailor – Artificer Apprentice (AA) – 500 Posts
- Sailor – Matric Recruit (MR) – 400 Posts
All the candidates will have to appear for online recruitment examination. After the online examination, candidates will have to appear for physical fitness test followed by medical examination.
In order to get selected, a candidate has to clear all the three stages. The selected candidates will have to start training from August 2019 onwards.
- In the exam, a total of 100 questions, each carrying one mark will be asked
- The test will be bilingual implying candidates can either attempt exam in Hindi or English
- The recruitment exam will be MCQ based
- The question will be based on the subjects – English, science, mathematics and general knowledge at par with class 12 syllabus
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted
Physical fitness test:
In this, the applicant will have to cover 1.6 kilometres in seven minutes times and perform 20 squats and 10 push-ups.
The selected candidates will be given a stipend of Rs 14,600 per month while on training.
On successful completion of the training candidates, an MSP of Rs 5200 plus group pay of Rs 62,000 will be allotted to the candidates along with monthly DA.