UGC NET admit card 2019: Attention candidates, the National Testing Agency will release the UGC NET December 2019 admit card today. As per the official notification, the admit card will be released on November 9, 2019. The UGC NET admit card will be available on the official website of UGC i.e. ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
UGC NET admit card 2019: Steps to download
Step 1: Visit the official website of UGC i.e. ugcnet.nta.nic.in
Step 2: Click on the link which says the UGC NET admit card
Step 3: A new page will appear
Step 4: Enter the required credentials
Step 5: Your UGC NET admit card will appear on the screen
Step 6: Download it and take a printout for future reference.
UGC NET 2019: Exam date
The NTA will conduct the UGC NET December 2019 exams from December 2 to December 6. Further, the NTA UGC NET 2019 admit card will be available from November 9, 2019, i.e. today.
UGC NET 2019: Paper pattern
1. The duration of the exam will be for 180 minutes for Paper I and Paper-II.
2. There will be no break between Paper I and Paper-II.
3. Paper I will comprise of 100 marks having 50 questions.
4. Paper-II will comprise of 200 marks having 100 questions.
5. The examination will be conducted in two shifts- the first shift from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and the second shift from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
6. The examination shall be conducted as a Computer Based Test (CBT) only.
About UGC NET:
On behalf of UGC, the National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship and eligibility for Assistant Professor both in Indian universities and colleges.